Beauty buffs can enhance their natural features thanks to a semi-permanent eyebrow microblading treatment
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$149 for eyebrow microblading
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss the desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. Therapist will then match pigment with client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve a more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
Need To Know
• In light of ongoing government advice regarding social distancing, and restrictions placed upon public gatherings and non-essential services, please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ for the latest rules and regulations
• Please check the expiry date for this deal on your Voucher under My Groupons (if you've already bought this deal) or the Fine Print on this page (if you haven't already bought this deal), for blackout periods which may apply (outside of government regulations), and for full terms and conditions
• Please also contact the merchant directly, where possible, to understand any additional measures they may have in place which may help indicate when and how you can redeem this voucher
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Results will vary for each person
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant or lactating, or those trying to conceive
• At least one touch-up is recommended to achieve full effect
• Not valid for colour correction of previous cosmetic tattoos
• Not suitable for those who have been on Roaccutane in the last 6 months
• If you would like to upgrade to ombre powder brows please consult merchant
• Not suitable if dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing is in the area to be treated
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Blackout dates: 10th December 2020 - 4th January 2021
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0425 403 828
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Lash Fastasy and Beauty Lounge
Lash Fastasy and Beauty Lounge specialises in eye makeover treatments. These range from classic, hybrid and Russian volume lash extensions, to lash and brow tints, and brow microblading. Beauty buffs can also treat themselves to facials and spray tanning, enjoy smooth skin thanks to waxing session and enhance natural features with semi-permanent make-up procedures on areas such as the lips and eyeliners. The salon is located in Werribee.