Savour karaage chicken paired with steamed rice, salad, miso soup, tataki nigiri and edamamel; all served in a Japanese bento box
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$13 for a karaage bento box for one person (total value up to $23.80)
$25 for a karaage bento box for two people (total value up to $47.60)
$50 for a karaage bento box for four people (total value up to $95.20)
- Enjoy a Japanese karaage chicken
- Paired with steamed rice, salad, tataki nigiri and edamame
- Includes miso soup
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
• Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s).
• Must use the Groupon Booking Tool, strictly no walk-ins.
• Not valid on Saturday and Sunday
• Lunch time offer only - available from noon until 2pm Monday - Friday
• Standard fine print for all deals. Check Availability Make a Booking • Expires 3 months after purchase.
• Purchase your voucher and book online via groupon.com.au/reservations.
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'BOOK A GIFT' button.
• Select date of booking and enter details.
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details.
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival.
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS.
About Naruto Japanese Restaurant
Named after the famous cured fish surimi, Naruto Japanese Restaurant is based only steps away from the East Richmond Station. Aiming to bring Japanese izakaya culture to their patrons, the restaurant specialises in Wagyu steaks and barbecue. Alongside signature dishes like beef tataki and salmon carpaccio, foodies can order classics like miso soups, chicken karaage and a variety of sashimi and sushi rolls.