Enhance natural features with a semi-permanent cosmetic tattoo; available on areas like eyebrows, lips and eyeliner
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$149 for eyebrow feathering (total value up to $350)
$149 for powder eyebrows (total value up to $400)
$99 for a lip cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $350)
$89 for a top eyeliner cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $300)
$89 for a bottom eyeliner cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $300)
$169 for a top and bottom eyeliner cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $400)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• Not valid from 15 Dec 2019 to 10 Jan 2020
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane for last 6 months
• Not suitable if dermatitis or infection is in area to be treated
• Not suitable if keloid scars exist
• Not suitable for those with diabetes or those who have difficulty with wound healing
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant
• Not suitable for those on blood thinning medications
• Numbing cream will not be provided. It is recommended client applies their own cream 30 minutes prior to appointment
• Results will vary for each person
• Touch-up visit may be required to achieve more permanent long-term results
• Follow-up touch-up not included in price
• Reactions to pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare but may occur; patch test is offered upon request
• Body may reject treatment and pigment may not hold in entire area or just in patches
• Late arrivals may result in shortened treatment time or forfeiture of voucher
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0478 796 014
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Onyx Threading Waxing Studio
Onyx Threading Waxing Studio is a beauty salon that provides a wide array of treatments and services. Customers can indulge in a variety of facials, and opt for threading and waxing. Manicures and pedicures are also on offer.