Up to 12 seafood lovers can indulge in a plethora of locally sourced delicacies such as Morton Bay bugs, Tasmanian crayfish, oysters & more
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$220 for one Selfish Delight Seafood Platter – feeds up to four people (total value up to $290)
- 1 fresh cooked Tasmanian crayfish
- 18 large Australian cooked prawns * 2 cooked Moreton Bay bugs halved and garnished in salmon caviar * 6 fresh shucked Tasmanian large oysters * 1 crustacean dressing * 1 oyster vinaigrette
$440 for two Selfish Delight Seafood Platters – feeds up to eight people (total value up to $580)
$660 for four Selfish Delight Seafood Platter – feeds up to twelve people (total value up to $870)
- Luxuriate in an array of locally sourced seafood
- Double or triple the portion to feed 8 or 12 people
- Located within Extra Fresh
Menu is subject to change.
About Planet Seafood
Located in Bentleigh, Planet Seafood offers keen foodies the chance to learn how to prepare seafood in a professional manner. Classes are held by the knowledgeable Chef Manuel whose credentials include the weekly fish reports on ABC radio. Planet Seafood also operates a retail store in Bentleigh, with antipasto, prawns, calamari and fresh or frozen seafood available for purchase. Customers can also take advantage of pick-up.