Adults and children can get on board of a 19th century vessel and learn about sailing the seven seas through interactive displays
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$25 for a family pass to Polly Woodside, Melbourne’s Tall Ship Story (total value up to $43)
- Get on board of a historical vessel and discover what life was like on a tall ship
- Entertainment for the whole family
- See an array of artefacts and interactive exhibits
Built in Belfast in 1885, Polly Woodside welcomes aspiring sailors to get on board and learn about the life on a tall ship. Adults and children can join the crew and take part in a range of activities including a visit to a history gallery, wharf with picnic facilities and guided tours. During its long lifespan, the three-masted cargo vessel has travelled 1.5 million miles and circumnavigated the world 17 times. Nowadays, it hosts birthday parties, weddings, Pirate Sundays, live theatre shows and school trips.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per family
• Family tickets consists of 2 adults & 2 children or 1 adult & 3 children
• Not valid on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day, Good Friday, Easter Saturday, Easter Sunday and Easter Monday
• Please note that there may be wait times during busy periods
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 60 days from purchase
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Sat-Sun, 10am - 4pm (last entry 3.15pm)
Mon-Sun during Victorian school holidays
Not valid for special events.