Customers can accentuate their natural features with a semi-permanent make-up cosmetic tattoo using ombre, powder, or nano technique
About This Deal
$135 for an ombre or powder shading eyebrow cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $300)
$144 for a Brows Cosmetic Tattoo Correction (total value up to $320)
$175 for a Nano Hairstroke Brows Cosmetic Tattoo (total value up to $350)
$175 for a Nano Combination Brows (Cosmetic Tattoo) (total value up to $350)
• Powder/ Ombre/ Nano Combination is the right choice for those who has full brows, good amount of brows hair and aim to have more defined look, better shape without hassle of filling them every morning. It suits to most of skin type.
• Nano Hairstroke is using tiny needle and machine to create very thin, hair like strokes. It’s the best choice for those who lost decent amount of eyebrows hair, or has thin brows, less visible brows and aim for natural look. The result is similar to Microblading technique (Feather Touch) with the natural fluffy hair stroke, but less trauma to the skin, give the better result, the strokes last longer and suit for most of skin types include oil skin and mature skin.
• Brows Correction is great for those who had Brows tattooed and it has been faded and changed to Blue/Red/Pink. This includes neutralize the Blue/Red/Pink and Powder/Ombre Brows procedure. Healed result will be defined make-up look with great desirable shape.
• This includes: online consultation before booking, consultation on appointment day, aftercare instructions, healing process card, aftercare products.
• More Pre-Appointment care and After care information is on our website www.purebrows.com.au
What Is Cosmetic Tattoo?
Cosmetic Tattoo is a cosmetic procedure that uses special techniques to deposit the pigment (ink) into the surface layer of the skin creating a long last make-up effect.
How long does it last?
It’s required at least 2 sessions to achieve final result. It can last from 6-2 years depending on person ‘s ability to regeneration cells. Other factors is also short Cosmetic Tattoo ‘s life such as UV rays, skin type, immune system, habits, the exposure to chemicals, medications, sauna, etc. A yearly touch up is highly recommended to refresh the color.
What happens at the appointment?
The first session includes a consultation to get to know client health history, lifestyle and discuss the desired shape, style, color and thickness of brows/lips. The artist will map brows/lips shape and discuss again with client before tattooing.
Aftercare instruction and products will be provided to bring home and use up to 14 days.
A Touch up session 6-8 weeks after initial session is required and not included to this price.
What to expect?
Client will experience minor of swelling and redness in the treated area, which will go down over the following 1-2 days.
Aftercare instruction will clearly discuss on the appointment day.
Am I right candidate for Cosmetic Tattoo?
Cosmetic Tattoo is not suit for those who: * Pregnant and breastfeeding * Under 18 * Has keloid scars * Has abnormal wound healing * Has active skin infection * Diabetes
Please consult and get Doctor’s note before booking :
* Who are on chemotherapy
* Cancer Patient
* Medical conditions
Lips Blush Tattoo Client who experienced cold sores please consult and get anti-viral before procedure, as cold sore might happen and affect the healed result.
How To Redeem:
• Online Consultation is required. (free)
• Booking must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
• By Appointment Only.
• Text to book 041 661 5961
• Or PM Facebook/ Instagram @PureBrowsandMassageTherapy to book.
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Expires 3 months after purchase.
About Pure Brows And Massage Therapy
Pure Brows And Massage Therapy offers their core service of eyebrow cosmetic tattoos and massages alongside other semi-permanent make-up options. Customers can also take advantage of reflexology and cosmetic tattoo removal. The salon is nestled in Ellenbrook.