Guests can elegantly bite into a lobster dish paired with deepfried seafood, vegetables, rice cake, and a glass of house wine
About This Deal
$169 for whole live lobster banquet for two people (total value of $330)
$338 for whole live lobster banquet for four people (total value of $660)
- Banquet includes:
- Choice of soup per person
- Deepfried seafood spring roll plate per two people
- Whole live lobster (800g-1kg) with e-fu noodle per two people
- Plate of mixed vegetables per two people
- Sticky rice cake with fruit per person
- Glass of house wine each
- Amenities: close to public transport
Menu is subject to seasonal change.
About Royal Pavilion Seafood Restaurant
Nestled in the Chinatown Centre, Royal Pavilion Seafood Restaurant warms souls and stomachs of patrons with its seafood fare, full of traditional Chinese flavours. Diners can enjoy private rooms from where to delight in their orders or opt to sit in the communal space, decorated with wooden panels and furniture. Tanks with live sea creatures make for an interesting piece to catch an eye and a wall of wines tempts with its wide variety of bubblies.