Take advantage of a microdermabrasion facial, complemented with a vitamin infusion therapy, mask and a head, neck and shoulder massage
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$49 for one session of microdermabrasion and vitamin infusion pamper package (total value up to $210)
- Microdermabrasion facial
- Vitamin infusion
- Head, neck and shoulder massage
$89 for two sessions of microdermabrasion and vitamin infusion pamper package (total value up to $420)
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally, encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 3 additional as gifts
• Not valid on Sun
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 60 days from purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: (03) 9887-7244
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Skindulge Medi Spa
Skindulge Medi Spa are the experts in a range of beautifying treatments. Their range of services includes facials, clinical peels, dermal therapies, waxing, lash tinting and massages. The clinic is located on Burke Road, not far from Camberwell train station.