Target unwanted hair with laser power throughout the course of six sessions on up to four different areas like the legs or Brazilian
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$189 for six sessions of Candela laser hair removal on two areas (total value up to $576)
$229 for six sessions of Candela laser hair removal on three areas (total value up to $948)
$269 for six sessions of Candela laser hair removal on four areas (total value up to $1,116)
- Get rid of unwanted hair throughout the course of six Candela laser hair removal sessions
- Choose from areas including the face, Brazilian, thighs or half arm
- Designed to be more efficient and long-lasting than waxing
What does Candela laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What areas can be targeted?
One area: full face | chin | lip | forehead | middle brow | underarms | half arm | hands and fingers | half leg | stomach | chest | thighs | toes and feet | full neck | shoulders | cheeks | bikini | Brazilian
Two areas: one full arm | one full leg | chest and stomach
Four areas: full arms | full legs
The annoying thing about the East Coast is that it’s always the beach season. At least further inland people have less social obligation to bathe publicly, and can grow out their body hair in peace. For beach-going folk, however, there’s a certain expectation of hairlessness to be maintained - and honestly, who could care to scrub themselves with a razor every couple of days? Or endure the waxing? This Star Medispa deal in Sydney CBD is a convenient way out of the chore, offering a more long-lasting way to get rid of the unwanted stubble.
Valid on a variety of areas, from the chin to the whole of chest and stomach, this laser hair removal deal is optimised to be as long-term as possible. Thanks to the laser technology, the melanin in the skin can be reduced substantially over the course of six sessions, making the hair much less likely to grow back. So chuck the razor, bin the waxing plaster, and come over to Star Medispa to get them permanently removed from the daily life - along with the hair.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women, or those on photosensitising drugs
• Must not use sunbeds or fake tan 4 weeks prior to treatment
• Chosen areas must not be waxed 4 weeks prior to treatment
• Areas to be treated must be shaved prior to first session
• Sessions must occur at least 4 weeks apart
• 6-8 sessions are generally recommended for best results
• Results will vary according to skin and hair type
• Valid at Sydney CBD location only
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur by: 60 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 1300 988 941
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Star Medispa
Star Medispa specialise in technology-assisted beauty services. These range from skin peels and resurfacing to laser hair or tattoo removal. High-intensity focused ultrasound treatments and cosmetic injections are also available.