- Two-hour lunch or dinner cruise
- Open bar includes house red, white and sparkling wine, beer, and soft drinks
- Awarded TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012 and 2013
- Experience Sydney Harbour aboard the city’s only authentic 1850s-style tall ship
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$59 for a lunch or dinner tall ship cruise for one person (total value $121)
- Two-hour cruise ($99 value)
- Open bar ($22 value)
$115 for a lunch or dinner tall ship cruise for two people (total value $242)
$229 for a lunch or dinner tall ship cruise for four people (total value $484)
Sydney Harbour Tall Ships
Sydney Harbour Tall Ships give locals and visitors alike the chance to see a different side of the city in a one-of-a-kind ship. The family owned business runs daily sails, corporate, birthday and Christmas cruises, special event cruises and offer the boats for exclusive hire. Brave shipmates can make like a pirate and climb the ship’s mast for a bird’s eye view of the Harbour.
Ratings & Reviews
4.5 / 5
"This was a great way to see Sydney Harbour. Plenty of photo opportunities of the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. Staff were friendly and the tall ship was lovely!"
Natalie H, TripAdvisor, Oct 2013
Details verified 26/11/2013
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy
• Max 70 people per tour
• Not valid for spirits or premium beers
• Not valid on Tuesdays
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 2 Jun 2014
• Book online at: www.sydneytallships.com.au/deal.html
(1). Click 'Redeem Deal'
(2). Select 'Groupon' and enter voucher code(s)
(3). Follow instructions to complete booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
• Lunch schedule:
Mon, Wed-Sun 1.30pm-3.30pm
Sat-Sun 11am-1pm selected days in Nov-Mar only (Please refer to www.sydneytallships.com.au/deal.html for more information).
• Dinner schedule:
Mon, Wed-Sun 5.30pm-7.30pm
7.45pm-9.45pm selected days in Nov-Mar only (Please refer to www.sydneytallships.com.au/deal.html for more information).
• Departure location:
Campbell's Cove, The Rocks - adjacent to the Park Hyatt Hotel
(must be there 15 mins prior to departure time for boarding)