Customers can redefine their looks with a lip cosmetic tattoo applied using very fine needles or blades
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$299 for a semi-permanent make-up on lips (total value up to $1,200)
- Professional beautician applies semi-permanent pigments to lips
- Designed to make the lips seem bigger and fuller
- Gives an effect of make-up without the need to apply lipstick in the mornings
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What areas can be worked on?
This particular treatment can be applied to the lips.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun and Tue
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Please arrive 10 mins prior to appointment time
• New customers only
• Not valid as a touch-up for previous tattoos
• In case of no-show, the voucher will be forfeited
• Touch-up not included
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0415 988 222
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About The Derma & Laser Clinic
Established in 2006, The Derma & Laser Clinic strives to be clients' trusted source for all things beauty. The clinic provides a variety of aesthetic services that range from laser skin treatments to facials, waxing and semi-permanent make-up. Tattoo removal is also available for those who wish to get rid of unwanted body art.