Customers can redefine their looks with an eyeliner semi-permanent make-up or opt for an eyebrow cosmetic tattoo
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$99 for an eyeliner semi-permanent make-up treatment (total value up to $660)
$159 for eyebrow microblading (total value up to $880)
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. Therapist will then match pigment with client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
Please note that usually it is not recommended to exercise, or use saunas/ steam rooms for a period of time after having cosmetic tattooing of any kind. This is to ensure best results, with maximum healing time.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun
• New customers only
• Must be over 18
• Bookings essential
• Not valid as a touch-up for previous tattoos
• In case of no-show, the voucher will be forfeited
• Touch-up not included
• Please arrive 10 mins prior to appointment time; late arrivals may result in voucher being forfeited
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0415 988 222
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About The Derma & Laser Clinic
Established in 2006, The Derma & Laser Clinic strives to be clients' trusted source for all things beauty. The clinic provides a variety of aesthetic services that range from laser skin treatments to facials, waxing and semi-permanent make-up. Tattoo removal is also available for those who wish to get rid of unwanted body art.