Visages can be refreshed with anti-wrinkle injections, designed to reduce the visibility of fine lines
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$99 for anti-wrinkle injections on one major area
- Up to 30 units
- Available areas: crow’s feet | frown line
$144 for anti-wrinkle injections on one major area and one minor area
- Up to 45 units
- Available areas: forehead lines
$179 for anti-wrinkle injections on one major area and two minor areas
- Up to 60 units
- Available areas: jawline
$210 for anti-wrinkle injections on two major areas and two minor areas
- Up to 75 units
- Available areas: forehead lines and frown lines
- Designed to make fine lines less visible
- Common areas include the frown lines between eyebrows, horizontal forehead lines, crow’s feet, and jaw lines
What is a facial injection?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Facial injections are available for one or two areas, and a filler treatment is available for targeting various small, specific areas around the lower face. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
About V Cosmetic
V Cosmetic provides a selection of beautifying treatments. These include massages, revitalising facials, and cryogenic lipolysis. Nail care services are also available.