Natural features can be enhanced thanks to an ombre powder cosmetic eyebrow tattooing treatment that can be paired with brow microblading
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$179 for ombre powder cosmetic eyebrow tattooing (total value up to $400)
$199 for combination brows - microblading and ombre powder cosmetic eyebrow tattooing (total value up to $500)
$220 for combination brows - hairstroke and ombre powder (total value up to $550)
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss the desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. The therapist will then match pigment with client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve a more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Mon
• Results may vary especially on clients with pre-existing cosmetic eyebrow tattoos
• Touch-up may be needed to be performed 4-6 weeks after initial treatment
• Touch-up not included in offer; it can be paid directly to merchant
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant
• Not suitable for those on blood-thinning medications
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane for last 6 months
• Not suitable for people with eye infections, dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing in eye area
• Vanna Cosmetic Tattooing And Beauty provides cosmetic tattooing with topical anaesthetic. It is recommended that you consult your doctor before your appointment; topical anaesthetic is applied only with your consent
• Reactions to pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare; in some cases, the body may reject treatment and pigment may hold only in patches, hence potentially requiring a touch-up
• Infections and scarring are rare but possible if post-care instructions are not adhered to
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0468 989 600
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Vanna Brows and Beauty
Vanna Brows and Beauty's technicians specialise in semi-permanent make-up procedures performed on a selection of areas. These include the eyebrows, lips and eyeliners. Beauty buffs can find the studio on Prospect Road.