Relax and rejuvenate on a Mornington Peninsula day trip from Melbourne. Soak in the mineral-rich waters of Peninsula Hot Springs before enjoying a wine tasting and delicious lunch. Take in the amazing panoramic views of the Peninsula and Port Phillip Bay with a ride on the Arthurs Seat Eagle Gondola.Treat your friends, family and most importantly yourself to a day of luxury and fun on the Mornington Peninsula!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peninsula Hot Springs, 140 Springs Lane, Fingal, Victoria 3939 Australia
Spend time discovering why Peninsula Hot Springs is the world's best luxury spa experience. Healing hot water tumbles through hillside bathing pools to a lake.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Red Hill, Red Hill, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
Delicious lunch and wine tasting at Green Olive Winery whilst the inspirational views over the vineyard nurtures both your heart and soul.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arthurs Seat Eagle, 795 Arthurs Seat Rd Summit Station, Arthurs Seat, Victoria 3936 Australia
Take in the amazing panoramic views of the Peninsula and Port Phillip Bay with a ride on Arthurs Seat Eagle Gondola
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery, 45 Cook St, Flinders, Victoria 3929 Australia
Indulge in a hand-crafted chocolate tasting at the Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie or during November-March, choose to instead pick your very own strawberries at Sunny Ride Strawberry Farm!* additional expense
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring your swimsuit and towel for the hot springs
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack weighing no more than 11lbs ( 5 kg)
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- We have been closely monitoring recommendations from the Australian Government & World Health Organisation (WHO) & have enhanced our cleaning procedures and implemented precautionary measures to ensure the highest levels of safety.
- Wine tasting
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickup from selected hotels
- Entry to Peninsula Hot Springs & Gondola Ride
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Peninsula Hot Springs
- Entry/Admission - Arthurs Seat Eagle
- Entry/Admission - Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery
- Strawberry-picking fees (approximately AUD $4-8)
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is only available from the list of hotels provided upon checkout.
Your pickup will be between 7am-8am depending on which hotel you selected. Your exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
This tour returns to Melbourne at approximately 5:30pm-6:30pm.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bunyip Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.