Relax and rejuvenate on a Mornington Peninsula day trip from Melbourne. Soak in the mineral-rich waters of Peninsula Hot Springs before enjoying a wine tasting and delicious lunch. Take in the amazing panoramic views of the Peninsula and Port Phillip Bay with a ride on the Arthurs Seat Eagle Gondola.Treat your friends, family and most importantly yourself to a day of luxury and fun on the Mornington Peninsula!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peninsula Hot Springs, Springs Lane, Fingal, Victoria 3939 Australia
Spend time discovering why Peninsula Hot Springs is the world's best luxury spa experience. Healing hot water tumbles through hillside bathing pools to a lake.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mornington Peninsula National Park, Point Nepean Road, Victoria Australia
Delicious lunch and wine tasting at Green Olive Winery whilst the inspirational views over the vineyard nurtures both your heart and soul.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm, 244 Shands Rd, Main Ridge, Victoria 3928 Australia
Strawberry Farm (Summer only). Pick your own strawberries (own expense) or indulge in the Dessert Cafe.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Arthurs Seat Eagle, 795 Arthurs Seat Rd Summit Station, Arthurs Seat, Victoria 3936 Australia
Take in the amazing panoramic views of the Peninsula and Port Phillip Bay with a ride on Arthurs Seat Eagle Gondola
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Dromana Pier, Point Nepean Road Opposite Pier Street, Dromana, Victoria 3936 Australia
Dromana Beach Boxes
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please bring your swimsuit and towel for the hot springs
- No large luggage permitted, please keep bags to a maximum of 5kg
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- Children of all ages must purchase a ticket
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Wine tasting
- Transport by air-conditioned 24-seater touring vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry to Peninsula Hot Springs
- Entry/Admission - Peninsula Hot Springs
- Entry/Admission - Mornington Peninsula National Park
- Entry/Admission - Arthurs Seat Eagle
- Strawberry-picking fees (approximately AUD $4-8)
Traveler pickup is offered
You may choose a pickup from the available list or the following locations: Immigration Museum (400 Flinders Street) or Regent Theatre (191 Collins Street). Pickup is only available from the listed hotels.
Your pick up information including exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
This tour returns to Melbourne at approximately 6:45pm.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bunyip Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.