The only Indigenous experience available to the Great Barrier Reef. Interact with Indigenous Sea Rangers as they demonstrate their traditional culture as you travel to and from the reef.
About This Deal
During your journey to Moore Reef, interact with our Indigenous Rangers as they demonstrate the use of their tools and instruments. Once we arrive at our first destination, you will have the opportunity to explore the underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef by snorkelling.
After two hours at Moore Reef, cruise to Milln or Flynn Reef for a further three hours of in-water activities – snorkelling and diving, catering for beginners through to certified divers. A relaxing five hours to explore two premium outer reef sites and gain a deeper cultural understanding of this diverse ecosystem.
• Great Barrier Reef, Great Barrier Reef, Queensland
• Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Queensland Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Prior to travelling with us, you will be required to provide, your full name, a current phone number and residential address (address of accommodation if travelling) in order to complete your activity. We are following all guidelines set out by the Queensland Government.
- Indigenous welcome, acknowledgement and Creation Story while visiting two premium reef sites
- All snorkel equipment with instruction
- Marine Biology presentation
- Breakfast, Morning tea, buffet lunch and afternoon tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Scuba diving including equipment
- Guided snorkel tours
- Transfers from Cairns and Northern Beaches accommodation
1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dreamtime Dive and Snorkel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.