Coastal photography tour you won't forget.
All you need to bring is a smile, something to take photos with,
a sturdy pair of shoes,
and a bit of sun protection.
We will be walking for ~ 1.5 hours on very easy terrain.
You will walk away with knowledge and photos you want to share with others.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Malabar Headland National Park, Franklin Street, Malabar, Randwick, New South Wales 2036 Australia
Immerse yourself in an authentic experience as you learn about the history of the local People, indigineous Plants and fundamentals of taking AMAZING Pictures!
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Maroubra Beach, New South Wales, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Headland Highlights in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.