2 Hour Swim nearby Dolphin / Seal & Coastal Snorkeling Safari departs from Christmas Cove Marina, Penneshaw. Have the opportunity to swim nearby wild dolphins or seals and snorkel some of KI’s beautiful coastline. It's a great wildlife watching tour! We provide wetsuits, mask, towels, snorkel, and fins. Arrive at Christmas Cove Marina in Penneshaw 30 minutes prior to departure. You will be fitted into the appropriately sized wetsuit, mask, snorkel, and flippers as well as be provided with a safety brief. Then jump on board our 12 seater vessel in search of the marine life that inhabits the stunning coastline. Seals often become very active which provides a unique snorkeling experience. KI Ocean Safari is the only operator in South Australia that provides the opportunity to swim nearby the Long-Nosed Seals. Also, have the opportunity to swim alongside dolphins in the wild. The guide will also provide an informative commentary along the way.
About This Deal
Have the opportunity to snorkel with dolphins / seals in the wild. Travel magnificent ancient coastline in the comfort of a 12 seater vessel and snorkel some of the most pristine waters in the world. Arrive 30 minutes prior to departure at the Visitor Information Centre in Penneshaw where you will be fitted into wetsuits, mask, fins and provided with a safety brief. Then head on the water for 2 hours exploring the magnificent Dudley Peninsula and the wildlife that inhabit. The wildlife is located in different locations along the coast. The coastline is beautiful and the guide provides informative commentary along the way about the local history and the marine life. Please note wildlife interactions change daily, and these are wild animals. All encounters are on their terms.
• Kangaroo Island Ocean Safari, Christmas St, Penneshaw, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5222 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Recommended children be over the age of 8 years old to participate in swimming activity.
- Not recommended for those with a pacemaker
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not suitable for those who are pregnant (can be on vessel but not in water)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Life Jackets
- Informative commentary
43 Howard Dr, Penneshaw SA 5222, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kangaroo Island Ocean Safari in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.