Adventure through the diverse waterways of the Noosa Everglades, located within the heart of the Cooloola section of the Great Sandy National Park during this 6-hour self-guided kayak tour. Witness native Australian animals in their natural habitat while immersing yourself in a gorgeous and remote environment. This is a well-supported tour with all of the assistance you need to become a confident kayaker.
What You'll Get
We meet at Elanda Point in the National Park kayak launch site and we settle you into your kayak, showing you the map and teaching you all the basic skills for an enjoyable paddle across Lake Cootharaba to Kinaba. From here, you are free to explore where you want within the Noosa Everglades. Explore up the lesser-paddled waters of Kin Kin Creek or enjoy the company of the mighty Noosa River and weave in and out of the small islands which dot the northern reaches of Fig Tree Lake. Test your paddling stamina and head up to the iconic Harry’s Hut for a swim in the tea coloured waters, or perhaps you plan to use the kayak to get to a wilder bush walking track within the Cooloola Recreation Area. Your possibilities are endless!
• Cooloola Recreation Area, Harry's Hut Road, Great Sandy National Park, Queensland 4581 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Physical activity is involved
- Minimum age is 4 years
- The following items are recommended to bring:
- Shoes that can get wet
- Sun smart clothing such as Rashie & board shorts
- Hat and sunglasses
- Wind proof jacket/rain coat
- Change of clothes and shoes
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- A towel
- Food and water (2 liters per person)
- A camera & a plastic bag to put it in
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Kayak and safety equipment
- Land mark orientation
- Kayaking instructions
- Pickup and drop-off (Noosa area only)
- Food and drinks
Cooloola Wilderness Trail, Como QLD 4571, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in the Noosa area only if you do not have your own transport.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kanu Kapers Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.