Swim with Whale Sharks on Ningaloo Reef and be mesmerized by these gentle giants as they make their way along Australia’s West Coast during their annual migration from March/ April to August. You’ll cruise comfortably aboard one of the biggest boats operating from Exmouth on the Ningaloo Reef and the friendly and experienced skipper and crew are always on hand to assist and enhance your Whale Shark swim. If you don’t want to swim with Whale Sharks, choose the observer option – you will still be able to swim amongst the beautiful coral and marine life of Ningaloo Reef.
About This Deal
Pick up from your Exmouth hotel or caravan park
Full commentary on the bus regarding landmarks and history
Once at the boat ramp you’ll be transported to our main vessel the Magellan
Here you’ll be kitted out with all snorkel gear
You’ll have safety briefings, snorkel briefings and crew intro
Then we head off to our snorkel site for some underwater adventures
While snorkelling we send up a spotter plane to look for the Whalesharks
Then we’re off to snorkel with the biggest fish in the sea
Number of swims and number of Whale sharks encountered will depend on the day
lunch is a smorgasbord of food catering to all dietary requirements
After lunch we have another snorkeling the lagoon or we may head out for a swim with Manta rays if located or go Whale watching (seasonal)
We then return you back to the boat ramp for your bus ride back to your accomodation complete with Whale shark memories and some complimentary gifts on us.
• Ningaloo Reef, Off the North West Cape Yardie Creek Rd Ningaloo Marine Park, Exmouth Region, Ningaloo, Western Australia 6707 Australia
• Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Exmouth, 1112 Murat Road Po Box 856, Exmouth, Western Australia 6707 Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Environmental Management Charge
- Light refreshments throughout the day
- Lunch (all dietary requirements catered for)
- Live commentary on board from our Marine Biologists
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in our Air Conditioned Bus
- Use of snorkel equipment (mask/snorkel/fins, wet suits, stinger suits and flotation aids such as pool noodles and swim vests if required)
- PHOTOS of your day both above and below the water
- Prescription masks
- Go Pro lanyard/wrist straps
- Opportunity to participate in citizen science with REEF CHECK
- Activity packs for children
- We supply everything you need for your day. Simply bring your swimwear, hat, towel, sunglasses and sunscreen. We do recommend wearing a jacket or bringing a change of clothes in cooler weather.
Ningaloo Caravan and Holiday Resort, 1112 Murat Rd, Exmouth WA 6707, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and caravan parks in Exmouth. If staying in the Cape Range National Park we ask that you meet us at the Tantabiddi Boat Ramp at 7.55am.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.