Swim with Whale Sharks on Ningaloo Reef and be mesmerized by these gentle giants as they make their way along Australia’s West Coast during their annual migration from March/ April to August. You’ll cruise comfortably aboard one of the biggest boats operating from Exmouth on the Ningaloo Reef and the friendly and experienced skipper and crew are always on hand to assist and enhance your Whale Shark swim. If you don’t want to swim with Whale Sharks, choose the observer option – you will still be able to swim amongst the beautiful coral and marine life of Ningaloo Reef.
What You'll Get
Your whale shark adventure begins at approximately 7.30am with pickup from your accommodation in Exmouth by air-conditioned bus. Travel by road for approximately 30-minutes to to Tantabiddi Boat Ramp where your boat and crew await.
By 9am you'll be snorkeling on the beautiful Ningaloo Reef. A spotter plane begins looking for whale sharks and once spotted, your whale shark experience begins with the opportunity of swimming with the gentle giants of the Ningaloo Reef.
Morning tea, afternoon tea and a full buffet lunch are included, as well as refreshments throughout the day. The tour ends with a few more swims on the Ningaloo Reef, before heading back to your accommodation at approximately 4pm. Snorkel gear, wetsuit and floating noodles (as required) are all included in the price.
For those who do not want to swim with whale sharks, please select the observer option at the time of booking. You will still have the opportunity to snorkel amongst the other amazing marine life on Ningaloo Reef.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- National Park fees
- Environmental Management Charge
- Light refreshments throughout the day
- Lunch (all dietary requirements catered for)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Live commentary on board from our Marine Biologists
- Local guides with dive certificaitons
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in our Air Conditioned Bus
- Use of snorkel equipment (mask/snorkel/fins, wet suits, stinger suits and flotation aids such as pool noodles and swim vests if required)
- PHOTOS of your day both above and below the water
- Prescription masks
- Go Pro lanyard/wrist straps
- Opportunity to participate in citizen science with REEF CHECK
- Activity packs for children
- Entry/Admission - Ningaloo Reef
- We supply everything you need for your day. Simply bring your swimwear, hat, towel, sunglasses and sunscreen. We do recommend wearing a jacket or bringing a change of clothes in cooler weather.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.