Western Rock Lobster (or crayfish) is renowned internationally for its delicate taste. Mandurah has been a crayfishing centre for over 100 years, and we want to share this experience with you.
What You'll Get
Embark on a 3 hour, once in a lifetime, wild crayfishing experience aboard our luxury vessel, the Reel Affair II. Cruise out into the Indian Ocean and help haul up pots, before handling and learning all about the crayfish from our experience crew.
On returning to the calm waters of the estuary, the crew cook and serve a delicious barbeque buffet lunch, centred around the fresh seafood. This is enjoyed with a fine selection of local wines, beers and soft drinks.
Note: This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 5. We recommend our Crabbing Tour below which operates in the shallows of the Peel Inlet.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 5yrs and under
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- “FOOD INTOLERANCE: We want all our customers to love our experience. So of course we can accommodate some food intolerances as far as reasonably practical, but please inform us with at least 24 hours’ notice (but the more notice the better). The boat we cook on has very limited storage space, so notification of food intolerances on the day is unlikely to be able to be accommodated, as logistics are planned in advance”
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- A hands on, sea to plate epicurean lobster fishing experience: pull lobster pots in the ocean
- On boarding, enjoy unlimited morning tea with a selection of cafe-style coffee, teas & biscuits
- Once lobsters are caught, back to calm waters & a 3-course, completely fresh, local seafood banquet
- Banquet includes:Live shucked oysters, local Blue Swimmer Crabs, fresh WA prawns & Sashimi Salmon
- 2 Seafood Skewers, at least half your Lobster, plus light dessert
- Complimentary drinks throughout the cruise: Beer, local Still and Sparkling Wines & Soft Drinks
- Cruise stunning U.N. protected canals and waterways of Mandurah, watch our 120 strong dolphins
- Guided by experienced crew, who can adjust their guiding and information sharing to your needs
- Chinese, Cantones and Malay translators help guide tours on our luxury fishing boat
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Vivaldi Drive, Vivaldi Dr, Mandurah WA 6210, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mandurah Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.