Take a walk into the past at the Port Arthur Historic Site! With a two-day pass to this UNESCO World Heritage Site, you'll go on a guided walking tour, have access to more than 30 historic buildings and ruins, and enjoy a cruise on Port Arthur’s harbor. With so much to see at Port Arthur, this two-day pass ensures you won't miss a thing.
We are COVID Safe! The safety and health of our visitors, staff and community is always our priority. We have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitising of the site. Social distancing rules are being followed strictly. Further details regarding our COVID Safe Plan can be found on our website.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port Arthur Historic Site, Arthur Highway, Port Arthur, Tasmania 7182 Australia
The UNESCO World Heritage-listed Port Arthur Historic Site, located 90 minutes’ drive southeast of Hobart, brings Australia’s early convict history to life.
The Port Arthur Historic Site covers 100 acres of gardens and grounds, with more than 30 historic buildings and ruins to explore. COVID Safe measures are in place to protect visitors, staff and our community. Detailed information on these measures can be found on our website.
We recommend you purchase your tickets online in advance. All entry passes are valid for two consecutive days and include a 40 minute guided tour and a 25 minute harbour cruise.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Visitors displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, or generally feeling unwell should not visit Port Arthur Historic Site
- Professional guide
- Harbour cruise
- Access to historic buildings and ruins for two consecutive days
- Access to the Convict Water Supply Trail and the Dockyard
- Visitor's information guide with a map of the site
- Entry/Admission - Port Arthur Historic Site
- Food and drinks
- Overnight accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port Arthur Historic Site, Visitor Centre, Historic Site, Port Arthur TAS 7182, Australia
4/1/2020 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Port Arthur Historic Sites in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.