See the spectacular cliffs and caves of Cape Woolamai, Phillip Island's hidden gem, on this 1 hour cruise from San Remo. Experience regular sightings of marine wildlife including fur seals and dolphins, while cruising on a comfortable double-deck catamaran. Enjoy captain's commentary throughout the cruise as well as a delicious morning tea consisting of tea, coffee and cake.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Woolamai, Cape Woolamai, Phillip Island, Victoria
Board the cruiser at San Remo jetty, a picturesque fishing harbor at the start of Phillip Island bridge. On board the 'Kasey Lee or Brianna Lee catamaran choose from indoor or outdoor seating with ample space for prams and safe viewing areas all around.
While you cruise along Phillip Island, be on the lookout for marine wildlife with regular sightings of Australian fur seals, bottle nose or common dolphins and various seabirds like white-bellied sea eagles, gannets and even albatross! The captain and crew provide commentary on the local historical sites of Cape Woolamai and are experts at finding fascinating wildlife. The cruise highlight is the spectacular cliff formation of Cape Woolamai as they tower over you.
Explore tranquil bays with crystal clear aquamarine waters and experience the more rugged ocean around the Cape. As you cruise back to San Remo, enjoy a cup of tea or coffee, along with cake and biscuits for the whole family. Ask the friendly crew for activity sheets for the kids, or let the little ones play indoors where a toy box is available.
Upon arrival back at San Remo stay around for the famous pelican feeding on the beach, a daily event bringing spectators from all around to watch the resident pelicans and stingrays feed from the local fisherman's co-op.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- Biscuits, Cake and Tea/Coffee
- Live commentary on board
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
170 Marine Parade, San Remo VIC 3925, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wildlife Coast Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.