Spend a delightful day in Australia's oldest wine production region of the Hunter Valley on this small-group, premium full-day tour from Sydney. Your guide will take you to three select boutique wineries for comprehensive wine tastings including the Hunter's renown Shiraz and Semillon varietals. Enjoy a one course lunch with a glass of wine or beer at a Hunter Valley restaurant, perhaps accompanied by a craft beer tasting paddle. Experts will lead you on paired tastings of wine + cheese and wine + chocolate. Take an exclusive behind the scenes wine production tour, plus visit the Hunter Distillery for tasting of award winning organic vodkas, gins and spirits. Learn all about the region from your knowledgeable driver-guide while relaxing, listening to music and chatting with new friends on board your luxury Mercedes Benz vehicle. With all vehicle emissions offset, this carbon neutral tour of the Hunter Valley offers reflects best of quality and sustainability.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hunter Valley, New South Wales Australia
Leave Sydney behind and relax in the beautiful rolling hills and stunning vineyards of Hunter Valley. Spend a full day in Australia's most celebrated wine producing region.
Visit boutique Hunter Valley wineries and taste white and red wine varieties, whilst learning about the wine making process.
Enjoy a gourmet lunch with a glass of wine, beer or soft drink whilst taking in the spectacular views at a local Hunter Valley restaurant.
Stop at a local cheese shop, chocolate and fudge factory, as well as The Hunter Distillery for a vodka tasting experience, before returning back to Sydney at approx. 6.30pm.
Duration: 7 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please note: your local operator ONLY picks up from the selected departure location set out in the departure point.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paired tastings of wine + cheese
- Paired tastings of wine + chocolate
- Exclusive behind the scenes wine production tour
- Vsit three boutique cellar doors for wine tastings
- One course restuarant lunch + glass of wine or beer
- Luxury Mercedez Benz vehicle with professional driver/guide
- Tastings of organic vodka, gin and spirits
- Carbon neutral with all vehicle emissions offset
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Collective in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.