Spend a day tasting some of Australia’s best wine, cheese, and chocolate in the Hunter Valley on this small-group, full-day tour from Sydney. Your guide will take you on three wine tastings at select boutique wineries in the area. Enjoy a gourmet one course lunch with a glass of wine, beer or soft drink at a local Hunter Valley restaurant. Plus sample cheeses, chocolate, fudge and vodka during stops at local shops and outlets. Relax and listen to upbeat music on board your comfortable coach, and learn all about the region from your knowledgeable driver-guide.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hunter Valley, New South Wales Australia
Leave Sydney behind and relax in the beautiful rolling hills and stunning vineyards of Hunter Valley. Spend a full day in Australia's most celebrated wine producing region.
Visit boutique Hunter Valley wineries and taste white and red wine varieties, whilst learning about the wine making process.
Enjoy a gourmet lunch with a glass of wine, beer or soft drink whilst taking in the spectacular views at a local Hunter Valley restaurant.
Stop at a local cheese shop, chocolate and fudge factory, as well as The Hunter Distillery for a vodka tasting experience, before returning back to Sydney at approx. 6.30pm.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Zepher Tours, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Tours run on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Wine tastings, lunch, food samples, guide and transport are all included.
Duration: 11 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please note: your local operator ONLY picks up from the selected departure location set out in the departure point.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Food tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup (selected locations only)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
812B George St, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Zepher Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.