What You'll Get
Bushfires are currently devastating several communities across Australia. Hundreds of homes have been lost, livelihoods destroyed and tragically, some people have lost their loved ones.
Vinnies is on the ground helping people as they deal with the immediate aftermath of fires, and we will continue to be there as they rebuild their lives in the long term.
With your support we can:
- Provide food, clothing, essential items and grocery vouchers for people who have lost everything
- Pay unexpected bills as people work through the recovery process
- Make referrals onto a range of other organisations providing crisis accommodation and specialised services
- Give much-needed emotional support, as well as practical assistance to pick up the pieces after homes are lost
This emergency is unprecedented, and frighteningly, it is forecast to get even worse. Please donate urgently so Vinnies can be there for everyone needing our help.
What your donation can provide:
Can provide food for a family who have been evacuated from their home
Can help with bills and unexpected expenses for a household recovering from a bushfire
Can provide clothing for a family who’ve had to leave their belongings behind
Can help those whose homes have been damaged or destroyed to set up again with bedding, furniture and appliances
Click on the Buy button of this deal to be re-directed to the St Vincent de Paul Society website where you can make your donation.
The Fine Print
• Groupon Australia is fundraising on behalf of the St Vincent de Paul Society and receives no funds for this deal
• All donations go directly to the St Vincent de Paul Society
• The St Vincent de Paul Society in Australia, ABN 50 748 098 845, Charity Number 23838, is endorsed by the Australian Taxation Office as a Deductible Gift Recipient and therefore gifts of two dollars or more to the Society in each State or Territory are tax-deductible for the donor. For more information please contact your local St Vincent de Paul Society office via Contact Us
• Vinnies will issue tax-deductible receipts via email
• The St Vincent de Paul Society in Australia is exempt from income tax as a not-for-profit organisation
• Images and names have been changed to protect the privacy of the people we assist
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Donate
• Click on the 'Buy' button to be re-directed to the St Vincent de Paul Society website where you can make your donation (alternatively, just click here).
• As you are donating direct through the St Vincent de Paul Society website you will not receive a Groupon voucher
• Vinnies will issue a tax-deductible receipt via email