Spend an hour in a locked floatation tank, surrounded only by water and silence, which aims to bring relief from stress and body aches
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$69 for a 60-minute floatation tank session for one person (total value up to $85)
$135 for a 60-minute floatation tank session for two people (total value up to $170)
- Floatation tank allows resting on the back surrounded by salty, skin temperature water with no light or sound
- Designed to ease symptoms of stress, anxiety, sleep-difficulty and fatigue
- Aims to relieve joint pressure, swelling and inflammation, and help with getting rid of muscular and skeletal aches
- Can help boost energy and cortisol levels and enhance mental clarity, focus and concentration
How does it work?
The float tanks allow you to rest on your back whilst surrounded by salty, skin temperature water (34 - 35 degrees Celsius). In the tank, there is no light or sound except for the soft music that plays at the beginning and end of the session.
What to expect?
With 350 kilos of Epsom salt in each float tank, you’re able to float effortlessly, allowing your mind & body to sink into a deep relaxation without weight or gravity. Floating for an hour, this zero gravity experience, free of external stimulant, creates an ideal environment for relaxation and meditation.
If a stimulant free-environment doesn’t sound like it’s for you, there is a solution for that as well - DreamScapes. DreamScapes allow you to receive all the health benefits of floating weightlessly in Epsom Salt, while experiencing a guided meditation using colours and sounds. Every DreamScape Element is composed with specific goals in mind: to provide a safe and effective way to change unwanted behaviour, to enhance human performance, or to create an overall condition of wellness. By introducing new concepts and ideas in a modified state of relaxed awareness, it can become easier to examine, reflect and adopt new ways of thinking without the distraction of the outside world. Wellness Empowerment Collective has a variety of DreamScapes to assist with everything from better sleep to smoking cessation.
More From Wellness Empowerment Collective
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Mon & Wed
• Online bookings only; no walk-ins
• Two person option must be used on the same day; either at the same time or one after another
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 29 Feb 2020
• Book online: https://wellnessempowerment.as.me/schedule.php
(1) Enter codes in to the "redeem coupon, gift or package" field
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Wellness Empowerment Collective
Wellness Empowerment Collective is a Lyneham-based wellness centre dedicated to improving clients' general wellbeing thanks to an array of holistic treatments. These include cryotherapy, floatation tank sessions, massages, salt therapy and infrared sauna services. Customers can also benefit from nutrition counselling, transformational coaching, and fitness and movement workshops. Wellness Empowerment Collective offers spaces to rent for health practitioners, conferences and a variety of private functions.