Reconnect with a visit to the heritage-listed residential farmhouse while enjoying rustic high tea and farmhouse hospitality
Recent Positive Groupon Reviews
About This Deal
Enjoy a hearty Rustic High Tea on the terrace of Brisbane’s oldest residential farmhouse.
Take in the rural setting and historical surroundings as you enjoy savoury and sweet treats accompanied by freshly brewed tea or coffee .
Afterwards, join a volunteer-lead history tour of the farmhouse and explore the furnishing and artefacts dating back to the nineteenth century.
Price includes a guide-book, heritage tour & Rustic High Tea.
**Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid on Mon-Fri
• Valid for set dates only please check the online booking availability prior to purchase
• Not valid on public holidays or special events
• Valid for eat-in only
• Strictly no walk-ins
• Group size limit: 8
• Menu may be subject to seasonal change
• Check availability before purchase
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 28 Aug 2022
• Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations/
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Wolston Farmhouse
Wolston Farmhouse offers a glimpse into the history of Queensland by making a 19th-century rural dwelling available to the public. The building has been constructed in 1852 and incorporated into The National Trust of Australia 110 years after. The restored original venue features furnishings and items dating back to over a century, as well as a classic wide veranda that allows visitors to contemplate the surrounding farmland. The in-house Tea Terrace Cafe, which serves up sweet and savory treats and Farmhouse high tea, is where visitors can relax, refuel and discuss the recurring reports of alleged paranormal activity in and around the property.