Customers can benefit from two private mixed mobility sessions designed to enhance their movement practice and improve overall mobility
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$187 for two one-hour PT/rehabilitation sessions with a full anatomical assessment (total value up to $334)
- Two one-hour long private mixed mobility sessions
- First private session includes a full postural and movement patterns assessment done by a movement specialist, so it might be slightly longer
- Private sessions can help enhance your movement practice and improve your overall mobility
- Suitable for beginners, for people returning to yoga, Pilates, stretch or strength training after a break, for those working with one or many health problems, and for those that would like to improve their form and prevent unnecessary injuries
- Each session will be tailored to your specific needs so that when you go into a group class you know exactly what to do based on your body’s unique needs
- All private classes begin with a full anatomical assessment to understand how to approach your training plan for efficient results
• Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift
• Phone to book: (02) 9705 1551 or email email@example.com
• State Groupon voucher and security code at the time of booking
• Call to provide security code for your pass to be activated, or present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• May not be repurchased
• STRICTLY for first time students at the studio
• Check availability before purchase
• Standard fine print for all deals.
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS.
YogaRuka offers a wide selection of yoga classes, designed to help clients acquire long-term strength, endurance and flexibility, and recover or enhance their fitness and mental balance. Sessions on offer include yin yoga that aims to quiet the mind and body and improve self-knowledge, as well as focused movement classes designed for those who need a full walking, sitting and standing postural reset. The studio prides itself on being fully ecological, using 100% biodegradable mats and rice husk bricks.