Take advantage of this body contouring treatment, designed to improve skin elasticity and firmness, and reduce the visibility of cellulite
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
- What’s included: Abdomen: consultation and Fat cavitation with radio frequency skin tightening Inner or outer thighs: consultation and cellulite reduction with radio frequency skin tightening
- Non-invasive and non-surgical treatment
- Designed to eliminate stubborn fat pockets
- Aims to tighten and tone loose, sagging, or ageing skin
- Can improve skin elasticity and firmness, and reduce the visibility of cellulite
- Find out more about this treatment here
What is ultrasonic cavitation?
Cavitation therapy features low level ultrasound waves and aims to revitalise figures when used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle. A high-tech device is moved over the target area, which is designed to sculpt the body by reducing subcutaneous thickness of adipose tissue.
Which areas can be targeted?
The treatment works well on areas with localised adipose tissue such as the thighs, abdomen and buttocks. However, anywhere on the body can be treated apart from the female breasts.
What about aftercare?
Clients are advised to drink at least 1.5 litres of water before and after the session. They must then carry out cardiovascular exercise immediately afterwards; for example, go for a light run or brisk jog.
What is radio frequency treatment?
Radio frequency treatments are designed to revitalise the appearance of skin through the use of controlled and concentrated radio waves.
What happens at each session?
A topical anaesthetic cream is applied to the numb area of skin being treated, such as the forehead, under the eyes, jaw line or neck. Next, a technician affixes electrodes, and the RF machine emits radio waves of specifically selected frequencies, which can produce a warm sensation.
About Zenergy Spa
Located in Rockdale, Zenergy Spa offers a range of beauty services including, pigmentation correction, microneedling, facial treatments, body contouring, remedial massage therapy and LED. IPL hair removal treatments are also available.