Sydney facial offers: things to know before you go
You've probably got a lot of questions before booking a facial in Sydney. Whatever deals have piqued your interest, we've answered your top queries here.
What are the benefits of a facial treatment?
Facials are often an underrated beauty treatment. They aren't just an indulgent treat, they provide countless benefits when it comes to mind, body and soul.
- A younger you. Facials can help boost collagen, which is a protein that makes your skin look fresh and youthful. They can help tighten your skin with all the enriching treatments too, helping you say hello to a younger looking you.
- Pore-off. Our faces bare the brunt of bad weather, pollution and all sorts of damage. This can clog your precious pores, leading to dull skin. Book a facial deal in Sydney to cleanse your pores and watch your skin clear up in no time.
- Skin deep. Facials help with skin conditions like acne, sun damage, wrinkles and more. Regular facials will help alleviate the symptoms and reduce the problems associated with them.
- More than a pretty face. Facials go deeper than the surface level, with a range of benefits for your mental health. They can reduce stress levels, relieve tension, stimulate collagen and blood circulation, which benefits the entire body.
What facial treatments are available in Sydney?
City life can be tough on skin – maybe It's time you gave your face a treat. Here are a few different types of facial treatments for you to indulge in, without splashing the cash.
- Microdermabrasion: A popular treatment for city dwellers, this technique sands off the top layer of skin, leaving you with a fresh and rejuvenated face. It's a gentle treatment, ideal for reducing sun damage, lines and other skin conditions – the perfect pre-party treatment.
- Classic facials. Ideal if you want some relaxing pampering before a special occasion. This facial leaves you cleansed and exfoliated, as well as feeling relaxed from a gentle head and neck massage.
- Light therapy. Perfect for a rejuvenating skin boost. Choose your light colour depending on what your skin requires. Amber stimulates collagen, red promotes circulation, blue kills bacteria and white gets deep into your pores.
How often should I have a facial treatment?
Skincare experts say you should have a facial every two to three weeks. Having a facial on a regular basis captures your skin development as it moves through its cycle of cell growth, and boosts the process, giving you clearer skin for longer. If you're prone to skin conditions, or struggle with acne, having regular facials can help clear up any redness.
What's the cheapest type of facial?
Facials can be pricey, especially if you're following expert advice and booking on a regular basis. If you're looking for cheap facials in Sydney, then you're in luck with our revitalising deals. The price of your facial depends on the exact type of treatment needed for your skin – clinical facials like chemical peels and microdermabrasion are often more expensive, whereas basic facials that involve a gentle scrub and moisturising could cost just $35. They'll be even less if you snap up a skin care voucher with Groupon.