Your deal on eyelash extensions in Sydney: things to know before you go
It's not all about a good hair day, when it comes to looking and feeling good. Success lies in your lashes too. Discover everything you need to know about grabbing a great deal on eyelash extensions with these commonly asked questions.
How much do eyelash extensions cost?
Eyelash extensions can cost anywhere from $80 to over $150 for a full set and application, then an additional $50 to $90 for refills after that.
Cut the cost of cosmetics with our deals on eyelash extension in Sydney, which range from under $50 for a full set application to $100 with additional treatments.
How long do eyelash extensions last?
Eyelash extensions usually last around six to eight weeks. However, you'll need to keep on top of your aftercare to ensure they remain natural and healthy looking. This includes:
- Avoid getting your eyelashes wet for 24 to 48 hours after the treatment
- Use only natural products when cleaning around your eyes
- Don't use eyelash curlers or oil-based mascaras
- See your consultant for a touch up every two to four weeks
- Brush your eyelashes daily
Where is the best place to get eyelash extensions in Sydney?
Sydney is jam-packed with beauty salons, so finding one that offers excellent eyelash extensions shouldn't be a challenge. Here's a selection of our favourites:
- Hive Beauty Lounge. This salon is right in the heart of Sydney, so you can keep on top of your new lashes during lunchtime. Choose between Classic, Hybrid and Volume extensions.
- Kim Sun Young. With three salons to choose from, all conveniently located at the heart of the city, this salon has your lash needs covered. Grab a deal on a full set of silk or mink-effect eyelash extensions..
- Felice Beauty. Located in Haymarket, Felice is one of the city's most popular salons for a reason. Choose between a classic and volume set of eyelash extensions and get the perfect look for a night on the town.
- So Glamourous. Offering up some of the best eyelash extensions in Penrith, this salon is the perfect place to pamper yourself. Opt for extensions and a lash lift and tint and leave feeling and looking your best.
How do I choose eyelash extensions?
When it comes to booking your eyelash extension deal in Sydney, there are usually three different options to choose from. These are:
- Classic: Also known as 1:1, this method involves gluing one extension to each natural lash to add length. This is great if you already have good lash volume and want to retain that natural look.
- Volume: To create volume, multiple, thinner lashes are applied to your natural eyelashes. Although you'll have more lashes, these are much thinner - giving you a feather-light feel that comes with a fuller look.
- Hybrid: Using a 50/50 mix of classic and volume techniques, you can achieve both length and volume with hybrid extensions.
On top of this, you may also come across three different materials for your eyelash extensions, these are:
- Synthetic: Also known as acrylic, this material is the strongest of the three. Synthetic lashes are also slightly shinier than mink or silk - and heavier too - so are mainly favoured by those who want a dramatic effect.
- Mink: There's two types of mink extensions, those made from real mink fur and faux-mink lashes. Either way, this material is very thin and soft, helping achieve light and fluffy results.
- Silk: Lighter and more flexible than synthetic, yet stronger than mink, silk is the perfect medium for full and lengthy lashes which still look natural.