Skincare deals in Sydney: things to know before you go
Before you book a treatment at a Sydney skin care clinic, read our frequently asked questions to ensure all bases are covered and get ready to look and feel your very best.
What are the different types of skin care treatments in Sydney?
Whatever skin boost you're looking for, you'll find it at one of our top clinics in the city. We've narrowed down the search, so you don't have to endure the hunt, with our list of top skincare deals:
- Microdermabrasion: Revitalise your skin and reduces the signs of wrinkles with a microdermabrasion deal at Michelle Zen Beauty. This treatment gently exfoliates and removes dead skin cells to replenish dry skin and leave you with that glow to die for.
- Anti-wrinkle injections: Smooth out those dreaded lines with an anti-wrinkle injection at City Aesthetic Australia. A great temporary fix before a big event or to keep you feeling fresh and looking youthful for longer.
- Phototherapy: Boost your skin's collagen with a LED and IPL light treatment at All Saints Skin Clinic. Designed to increase blood flow to the skin, you'll be left with an instant glow that will leave you beaming from morning to night.
- Facials: From classic facials to more clinical treatments like enzyme peels, Millennium Clinic gives you the opportunity to pick a facial treatment which best suits you. With countless benefits such as revitalising your skin and reducing anxiety, take some well-deserved time out.
Where is the most highly regarded skincare practitioner in Sydney?
Sydney is the hub of skin care experts, so when it comes to finding the right one for you, it can feel a bit like like finding a needle in a haystack. We've smoothed out the search for you with these top skincare clinics:
- The Parlour Beauty and Laser clinic comes with a five-star rating from our Groupon customers, and with deals on both express facials and customisable parlour facials, it's no wonder why.
- Melanie Grant is Chanel Australia's official skin expert. State of the art dermal technology is used during her treatments – and she's a dab hand at facials too, leaving you looking and feeling your very best.
- Vaia Beauty takes a holistic approach to skincare, with cleansing treatments and microdermabrasion all inspired by natural remedies. If that's not enough, this clinic also uses diamonds for exfoliation for that little extra dose of glamour in your skincare routine.
How much does microdermabrasion cost?
The price of microdermabrasion depends on a variety of factors, including:
- The number of treatments needed
- The area of skin targeted
- The spa or clinic you choose
Microdermabrasion is a non-chemical procedure, so it's not as pricey as other skincare treatments, but a full priced treatment can cost anywhere from $75 to $200. However, with our skin clinic deals, you can get up to three visits at a top-notch clinic for under $50. With that kind of saving, your glow will last even longer.
Can I get combined skincare packages?
When one skin treatment just won't do, book a package and soak up the benefits of several instead. Here's our list of favourites:
- Brand New Clinic: Get booked in for all sorts of combined revitalising treatments, including a microneedling and LED therapy treatment, ideal for anti-ageing and improving your skin's appearance.
- Skinn Beauty Bar: A winning combo of exfoliating and deep cleansing treatments are used at this clinic. With an enzyme peel included, you'll quite literally be shedding skin to release your natural glow.
- Embrow Beauty 5: With all kinds of pamper packages to indulge in, including oxygen treatments combined with LED light therapy, you can banish acne scars and boosting radiance in no time. Roll out the red carpet.