Natural features can be enhanced with a selection of dermal filler treatment for the lips or cheeks
About This Deal
$199 for up to 0.5ml of dermal fillers for the lips
$299 for up to 1ml of dermal fillers for the lips
$329 for up to 1ml of dermal fillers for the cheeks
$605 for up to 2ml of dermal fillers for the cheeks
- Facial fillers can produce different effects depending on the age
- Those in their 20s can add definition to their cheekbones
- Those in their 30s and 40s can promote a youthful appearance while accentuating their chosen treatment area
- Those in their 50s can receive a natural lift effect when sculpting or reconstructing particular areas
- Lip fillers can help achieve a natural look with added volume and symmetry
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections, applied with a fine needle, across a 30- to 60-minute session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
• Not valid on Mon
• Results may vary for each person
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Actual number of units administered is at practitioner's discretion
• Not suitable for those who have neuromuscular disease, Bell's palsy, autoimmune disorders, some form of diabetes, undiagnosed lesions on the face, or any active skin disease
• Must pass eligibility consultation
• Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• All chosen areas must be treated in one visit
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone or text to book: 0466 557 888
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About ABC Beauty Clinic
Believing that everyone deserves to feel good about the way they look, ABC Beauty Clinic provides a variety of aesthetic services designed to enhance natural beauty. Services on offer range from anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers, to chemical peels and stretch mark reduction. Tattoo removal sessions are also available to those who want to erase mistakes of the past. The clinic is nestled in Eastwood.