Receive 0.5ml dermal filler, designed to enhance the shape and volume of lips
What You'll Get
$249 for 0.5ml of dermal filler for lips
- Designed to enhance the appearance of lips
- Intended to create a plump, fresh look
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections applied with a fine needle across a 30- to 60-minute session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid, or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks, engaging in exercise and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• New customers only
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Must show voucher at the time of booking and before service
• Results will vary for each person
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Actual number of units administered is at practitioners discretion
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant, breastfeeding, have neuromuscular disease, Bell's palsy or any active skin disease
• All areas to be treated in a single appointment, however, some might need a second appointment depending on their specific circumstance
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks; before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (07) 3876 4311
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Ageless Cosmetic & Laser Clinics
With 25 years of experience and more than one million treatments under their belt, Ageless Cosmetic & Laser Clinics pride themselves on providing a host of advanced cosmetic enhancement and laser procedures. The clinics specialise in sophisticated aesthetic therapies and cosmetic injectables. These are available alongside services such as microdermabrasion facials, IPL hair removal or chemical peels.