Clients can enhance their natural features with a semi-permanent make-up treatment for the eyebrows with an optional touch-up visit
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$164 for an eyebrow cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $399)
- Powder, ombre or combo brows
$198 for an eyebrow cosmetic tattoo with a four-week touch-up (total value up to $549)
- Powder brows: a soft powder technique across the whole brow
- Ombre brows are designed to give a lighter color at the bulb of the brows and then blend into the tail; this is done with a tattoo gun, not a blade
- Combo brows - a combination of the microblading and machine shading techniques
- Opt to include a touch-up after four weeks from the treatment
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
About Bare Beauty Perth
Bare Beauty Perth is a cosmetic tattoo and beauty salon. established in 2005. The dedicated team aims to provide high-quality care to their clients no matter the service.