Veneers fit over natural teeth with the aim of matching the colour to the surrounding enamel to improve aesthetics or to protect its surface
About This Deal
$600 for two composite veneers
$899 for four composite veneers
$1,299 for six composite veneers
$1,800 for two porcelain veneers
$3,599 for four porcelain veneers
$5,398 for six porcelain veneers
- Replace badly damaged teeth with a natural-looking veneer
- Full composite or porcelain veneer designed to replicate surrounding teeth
- Can cover discoloured or misshapen teeth
What are dental veneers ?
Dental veneers are thin shells that are often made of porcelain and placed over the front of teeth. They fit over natural teeth with the aim of matching the colour to the surrounding enamel to improve aesthetics or to protect its surface.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
• In light of ongoing government advice regarding social distancing, and restrictions placed upon public gatherings and non-essential services, please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ for the latest rules and regulations
• Please check the expiry date for this deal on your Voucher under My Groupons (if you've already bought this deal) or the Fine Print on this page (if you haven't already bought this deal), for blackout periods which may apply (outside of government regulations), and for full terms and conditions
• Please also contact the merchant directly, where possible, to understand any additional measures they may have in place which may help indicate when and how you can redeem this voucher
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• New patients only
• Results may vary for each person
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however, your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (03) 9762 5552
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Boronia Dentist
Operating since 1991, Boronia Dentist team has experience in treating nervous patients and aims to provide treatments at a comfortable pace. Working to help each client achieve the best oral health and oral aesthetics available to them, specialists at the clinic offer general dental services, crowns and teeth whitening. Boronia Dentist caters to emergency cases.