Clients can glamourise their looks with a semi-permanent eyebrow microblading treatment that can also reduce time off their morning routine
About This Deal
$199 for eyebrow microblading (total value up to $350)
- Get enhanced brows with a microblading procedure
- Designed to add definition and depth
- Semi-permanent make-up is ideal for those who wish to save some time in the morning
What is semi-permanent microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss the desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. Therapist will then match pigment with client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve a more natural look.
What about recovery?
No swelling will occur. The color will not appear darker on the day but will be true to colour. Services also include lash tint and face and body waxing for males and females. The body contouring machine is a massage machine for muscular aches and pains and lymphatic drainage.
Need To Know
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid 23rd December 2020 - 5th January 2021
• New customers only
• Not valid for fixing previous cosmetic tattooing
• Standard bookings on Tue-Sat available through the Groupon Booking Tool; strictly no walk-ins
• Touch-up must be performed 4-6 weeks after initial treatment
• Touch-up not included in offer
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant
• Not suitable for those on blood-thinning medications
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane for the last 6 months
• Not suitable for people with eye infections, dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing in the eye area
• It is recommended that you consult your doctor before your appointment. Topical anaesthetic is applied only with your consent
• Reactions to pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare; in some cases, the body may reject treatment and pigment may hold only in patches, hence potentially requiring a touch-up
• Infections and scarring are rare but possible if post-care instructions are not adhered to
• Microblading unsuitable for oily skin
• Topical anaesthetic must be purchased from the nominated compound pharmacy before service date and applied 1 hour before procedure
• Check availability before purchase
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Must State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Must Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations/
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• Must provide a valid phone number in the booking notes
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Brow Zing Cosmetic Tattoo
Brow Zing Cosmetic Tattoo is run by a technician who boasts over 20 years of experience in the beauty industry. The salon strives to help clients gain confidence and enhance their natural looks. Services on offer include cosmetic tattooing, waxing, mani-pedis, lash perms and body contouring.