Visages can be rejuvenated with a DermaplanePro facial and assessed with skin analysis; opt to add an LED light therapy session
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$89 (+$2 Green Service fee) for a DermaplanePro facial with Observ520 skin analysis (total value up to $250)
$119 (+$2 Green Service fee) for a DermaplanePro facial with Observ520 skin analysis and LED light therapy (total value up to $379)
- Dermaplaning is ideal for all skin types as it can regenerate complexions with no downtime
- Aims to help reduce fine lines, hyperpigmentation and acne scars while using enzymes and infusions to boost the texture and tone of the skin
- Also includes Oserv520 Skin Analyser
- Opt to add a LED light therapy session
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Valid on Fridays only
• Booking required; no walk-ins
• As part of the Sustainable Salons Community, each visit requires an additional $2 Green Service Fee per visit that supports CE Skin Aesthetics ongoing commitment to reducing their ecological footprint, achieve zero waste, support charitable causes and implement environmentally sustainable practices in all that they do in the clinic, payable directly to Ce Skin Aesthetics at time of appointment
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Booking required
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Provide voucher and security code while booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About CE Skin Aesthetics
The team at CE Skin Aesthetics strive to enhance their customers' natural looks with a plethora of traditional and technology-assisted treatments. Beauty buffs can go to CE Aesthetics to help balance their skin tone, reduce the visibility of fine lines or improve acne scarring. The medical aesthetic clinic is located within the confines of The Dymocks Building.