Enhance natural features and define eye lines with a professional cosmetic tattoo; available for lower and upper eyeliner
About This Deal
$99 for lower eyeliner cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $320)
$129 for upper eyeliner cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $350)
$199 for upper and lower eyeliner cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $670)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid on Sun
• Not suitable for persons aged under 18
• Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women
• Please consult your doctor if you have any concerns prior to treatment
• Results may vary with every individual's response to pigment
• Touch-up visit is recommended for best results
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone or text to book: 0438 577 221
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Cosmetic Tattoo Perth
Cosmetic Tattoo Perth specialise in enhancing natural features using professional pigments. Their offer includes semi-permanent make-up on areas like eyebrows, lip line or eye line, as well as scar camouflaging and collagen enhancements. The salon is conveniently situated on the corner of Lansdale.