Define natural features with a choice of eyebrow semi-permanent make-up such as feathering, or powder or ombre brows
What You'll Get
$149 for a choice of eyebrow cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $550)
- Choice of treatment: feathering | powder brows | ombre brows | soft combo brows | bold combo brows
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 3 additional as gifts
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• Bookings essential
• Must be 16 years and over
• Not suitable if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Not suitable if you have been on Roaccutane in the last six months
• Do not take blood-thinning products (e.g. aspirin, alcohol, fish oil) four days before unless prescribed by your physician
• Not suitable if dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing is in the area to be treated
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0430 469 308
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Designing Faces
Clients can visit Designing Faces to revitalise their skin with needling procedures, microdermabrasion, radio frequency facials and LED treatments. Cosmetic tattooing is also available for areas like the eyebrows, lips and eyeliner. The salon is nestled in Woodforde.