Enhance natural features with an eyeliner cosmetic tattoo or opt for eyebrow microblading
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$89 for an eyeliner cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $250)
$189 for eyebrow microblading (total value up to $450)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
Need To Know
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid for those under 18 years of age
• Not valid for those who are pregnant; please consult your doctor if unsure
• Results may vary with every individual's response to pigment
• May require touch-up visit, depending on each individual's response to pigment
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: 0413 976 668
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Frida Tattoo
Frida Tattoo specialise in body art and cosmetic tattooing, including eyeliners and eyebrow microblading. Their shop is conveniently situated at Morley Market Shopping Center.