Refresh and rejuvenate the complexion thanks to a carbon laser facial treatment that can be paired with an LED light therapy session
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$79 for a carbon laser facial treatment (total value up to $200)
$99 for a carbon laser facial treatment with LED light therapy (total value up to $245)
What is a carbon laser facial?
A carbon lotion is applied to skin and left to dry over a period of approximately 15 minutes. A laser is then used to warm the area with the aim of revitalising complexions and reducing the visibility of fine lines and blemishes.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out to discuss the treatment before the facial is performed. Skin will then be cleansed and moisturised, and further sessions should be carried out at intervals of two weeks.
What aftercare is needed?
The face may be slightly red for a few hours after the procedure. Customers are advised to keep skin moisturised and to use sun cream, while avoiding excessive sun exposure.
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• Please arrive 10 mins prior to appointment time
• Late arrival will result in shortened treatment time
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 8924 5197
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Hornsby Beauty Salon
Nestled close to Hornsby train station, Hornsby Beauty Salon strives to enhance clients' natural features with a plethora of beautifying treatments. These include facials, waxing, semi-permanent make-up and spray tanning. Advanced aesthetic services, such as radio frequency lifting and IPL skin revitalisation, are also on offer, along with ear piercing.