Take advantage of this one-hour treatment that aims to boost collagen production, minimise the visibility of fine lines and refresh visages
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$125 for a one-hour pico laser rejuvenation facial (total value up to $250)
- Picolaser treatment
- LED light therapy
- Radio frequency treatment
- Cryo cooling treatment
What is microdermabrasion?
Shower your skin with love at Maya Beauty & Dermal Therapy in Croydon. Microdermabrasion is designed to gently remove the outer layer of damaged skin cells, before high-tech Pico laser therapy works to treat a variety of skin concerns in one go, including congested pores, sun damage and uneven skin tone, as well as firming and softening the skin. Complete your treatment with RF cooling and lifting to target saggy, dehydrated skin, and your complexion will be good to glow
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
What is radio frequency treatment?
Radio frequency treatments are designed to revitalise the appearance of skin through the use of controlled and concentrated radio waves.
Need To Know
• In light of ongoing government advice regarding social distancing, and restrictions placed upon public gatherings and non-essential services, please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ for the latest rules and regulations
• Please check the expiry date for this deal on your Voucher under My Groupons (if you've already bought this deal) or the Fine Print on this page (if you haven't already bought this deal), for blackout periods which may apply (outside of government regulations), and for full terms and conditions
• Please also contact the merchant directly, where possible, to understand any additional measures they may have in place which may help indicate when and how you can redeem this voucher
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• New clients only
• Please arrive 5 mins prior to appointment time
• Late arrival may shorten treatment time or forfeit voucher
• Results will vary for each person
• Not exchangeable for any other treatment
• Bookings are essential and subject to availability
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (03) 8719 1143
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Maya Beauty & Dermal Therapy
Maya Beauty & Dermal Therapy is a Croydon-based beauty salon that provides a broad range of treatments and services. These include facials, massages, peels and dermal fillers. Tattoo removal, waxes and tints are also available.