Choose from a variety of facials and take a time out for a relaxing experience designed to improve condition of the skin on the face
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$39 for a deep clean and hydration collagen facial (total value up to $114)
$59 for a LED therapy facial (total value up to $88)
$99 for a super hydration facial (total value up to $138)
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• No cancellation after booking - please call to reschedule if needed
• Please arrive 15 minutes before to allow time for consultation form to be completed
• Late arrival will shorten treatment time
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0423 522 396
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About M.D. Secrets Beauty Centre
Beauty buffs can jump off a train at the Hurtsville Station and take a few steps to reach M.D. Secrets Beauty Centre. This modern aesthetic centre offers a selection of treatments designed to improve the looks and moods of their patrons. Alongside a long list of facial treatments, a team of beauticians invites for a make-up application, lash and brow services, as well as manicures and pedicures.