Designed to help improve skin texture and brighten the complexion, a microdermabrasion treatment is paired with an LED light therapy
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$39 for one session of microdermabrasion with LED light therapy (total value up to $194)
- LED light therapy - approximately 20 minutes
- Microdermabrasion on the face, neck and décolletage - approximately 30 minutes
$78 for two sessions of microdermabrasion with LED light therapy (total value up to $388)
$117 for three sessions of microdermabrasion with LED light therapy (total value up to $582)
- Designed to revitalise the skin
- Aims to reduce the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines
- Opt for multiple sessions
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for the skin.
• Purchase up to 5 additional as gifts
• Limit of 1 voucher per person per visit
• Not valid on Sat
• New customers only
• Client is responsible for remembering their own appointment time
• Late arrival will shorten treatment time
• Results may vary
• Vouchers are non-transferable
• All treatments to be completed within validity period
• For more information, please call merchant directly
• Customer's responsibility to remember their appointment, no reminder is sent from merchant
• If you do not confirm desired appointment within 24 hours of being offered this appointment, it goes to another client in line (clients can still book in for another time)
• If you are running late for your appointment, your appointment will be shortened for the time that you are late
• On Sun and after 6pm the front door is locked, please call the clinic, so they can let you in
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: (02) 9231 0848
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Millennium Clinic
A commitment to effective, responsible, and ethical treatments leads Millennium Clinic to offer a compassionate helping hand to people struggling with a range of body problems. The clinic specialises in hair loss and also offers a range of other services including numerous surgical and non-invasive cosmetic procedures. The clinic is located in the heart of the CBD.