Clear pore build-up and help prevent breakouts with a microdermabrasion treatment featuring a revitalising and skin brightening enzyme mask
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$45 for one session of customised microhydrabrasion with enzyme mask (total value up to $190)
- Skin analysis
- Full cleanse
- Jan Marini Vitamin C
- Sun protection post treatment
- Enzyme mask
$120 for three sessions of customised microhydrabrasion with enzyme mask (total value up to $570)
- This hydrating microdermabrasion treatment deeply exfoliates the skin
- Full skin analysis is designed to create a personalised skin care regime and treatment plan to suit all skin types and skin issues
- Ideal way to combat blackheads, pimples and other imperfections caused by blocked pores
- Designed to prevent breakouts and uneven skin tone
- Help maintain skin texture with multiple treatments
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Mon, Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• Results will vary for each person
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Not suitable for those on certain medications like Roaccutane or Accutane
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Late arrival may reduce appointment time
• All treatments must be completed by the same customer
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur by: 30 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (03) 9088 1290
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Natural Look Medical Aesthetics
The team at Natural Look Medical Aesthetics are passionate about providing clients with natural-looking results with a range of services. The skilled personnel provide dermal fillers, laser skin procedures, anti-wrinkle injections, skin peels and varicose vein treatments, just to name a few treatments. The clinic also stocks skincare products by C2Skin and Becca Mineral Makeup. Find Natural Look Medical Aesthetics on Bay Street in Port Melbourne.