Refresh your mind and body with 50-minute Reformer Plus Pilates classes that help create long and lean muscles and improve your posture
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$49 for five 50-minute Pilates classes (total value up to $145)
$89 for ten 50-minute Pilates classes (total value up to $245)
- Create long and lean muscles and improve the posture
- Classes use traditional Pilates apparatus including the reformer, chair, springboard, weights and Pilates ring
- Designed to improve flexibility, muscle tone and core strength
- Suitable for every skill level
- 50-minute classes consisting of ten people
- View class timetable here
Reformer Plus classes are created to create long and lean muscles and improve the posture, undoing damage done by spending too much time in uncomfortable office chairs. The exercises can be particularly useful for those looking to improve their flexibility, muscle tone and core strength and are ideal for anyone ranging from beginners to gym aficionados and athletes. Timetable may be subject to change.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• New customers only
• Valid for ages 16 years and over
• All classes must be completed within 30 days of first class
• Original value verified on: 10 Jul 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 60 days from purchase
• First session must occur by: 30 days from purchase
• Register an online account at http://pilatestrystudios.com.au
(1) Under Classes tab select 'Register'
(2) Enter full name, address and contact details and click 'Register'
(3) Email your Voucher and Security Code to email@example.com. Pilatestry Studios will contact you before you can start booking classes
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Pilatestry Studios
Pilatestry Studios help people work out and centre themselves, offering fully certified instructors and high-quality Pilates equipment. The studio is about being tomorrow's Pilates by bringing contemporary Pilates that is delivered in a group environment that everybody can benefit from no matter their level of fitness level.