Enhance natural features with a semi-permanent make-up session for areas such as the upper or lower eyeliner, or the eyebrows with full lips
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$139 for a cosmetic tattoo on the upper or lower eyeliner (total value up to $299)
$199 for a microstroke eyebrow feathering tattoo (up to the value of $750)
$429 for a microstroke eyebrow feathering tattoo and full-lip tattoo (total value up to $1,500)
- Customers can wake up beautiful their features highlighted thanks to a semi-permanent make-up treatment
- Feathering tool is used to create realistic hair strokes for a natural look
- Includes a consultation to discuss clients’ desired shape and colour
- Opt to include full lips
- Maintain the look even when swimming, sleeping, or playing sports
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Only valid on Tuesdays
• 72-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Results will vary for each person
• Treatment may not suitable for persons under the age of 18 or women who are pregnant; please consult your doctor if you are unsure
• Provocateur provides cosmetic tattooing with topical anaesthetic; it is recommended that you consult your doctor before your appointment; topical anaesthetic is applied only with your consent
• May require touch-up visit depending on individual’s response to pigment
• Infections and scarring are rare but possible if post-care instructions are not adhered to
• Future touch-up sessions may be required and incur additional charge
• Reactions to pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare; in some cases, the body may reject
treatment and pigment may hold only in patches, hence potentially requiring a touch-up
• Not suitable for people with eye infections, dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing in the eye area
• Original value verified on: 29 Jan 2018
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com
• State Voucher and Security Code with full name, telephone number and preferred date at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Provocateur specialises in beauty, hair and weight management services. Their offer includes make-up application and classes, as well as cosmetic products available for purchase. Additionally, the salon provides hair and lash extensions, tinting, waxing, spray tanning and facials, along with lipo cavitation and radio frequency treatments.