Risqué Revue is a multi-act theatrical production that pays homage to famous European cabaret shows like Moulin Rouge with a very modern twist while retaining the integrity of the classic French showcase. Expect gorgeous showgirls, striking costumes, daring aerial acts accompanied by superb fine dining with a distinctly French flavour. Experience the unexpected with today’s Groupon for Slide Lounge, Darlinghurst:
$150 for a three-course French dinner and cabaret show for two people (total value up to $178)
$295 for a three-course French dinner and cabaret show for four people (total value up to $356)
$435 for a three-course French dinner and cabaret show for six people (total value up to $534)
- Indulge in an evening of fine dining and entertainment
- Feast on three courses of French cuisine
- Dishes include quiche campagnarde, stuffed chicken with creamy pesto sauce, and veal tenderloin
- These are followed by a dessert plate featuring a French vanilla and Grand Marnier crème brulée
- Enjoy a provocative neo-burlesque show set in the heart of Paris
- Celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, work functions or a night out with friends
- See the full menu here
- TripAdvisor: 4.5 / 5
- Zomato: 3.4 / 5
Groupies step off Oxford Street in Darlinghurst and are transported to a decadent Parisian saloon with a three-course French dining experience and cabaret show. Paying homage to famous European cabaret shows like Moulin Rouge, Risqué Revue adds a modern twist with striking costumes, daring aerial acts, live vocals and captivating lighting and projections to set the mood.
Slide Lounge is part of Oxford Street’s vibrant nightlife scene with its eclectic mix of cocktails, fine dining and entertainment. Guests are treated to a stage spectacular, served alongside meals inspired by the show’s theme. Visit on a Wednesday to feast on three courses of French cuisine while watching a provocative burlesque show. Other nights will see Broadway, vaudeville and vamp shows take the stage.