One or two clients can brighten their smiles with this in-chair teeth whitening treatment, designed to reduce yellow staining
About This Deal
$349 for an in-chair Phillips zoom teeth whitening treatment for one person
$689 for an in-chair Phillips zoom teeth whitening treatment for two people
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust
We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry
These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund
If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
• Results may vary for each person
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however, your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (03) 9347 5513
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
About Smile in the City
The team at Smile in the City provides a wide range of traditional and cosmetic dentistry services. These include Phillips Zoom teeth whitening, implants, porcelain veneers and dentures. Aesthetic and orthodontic treatments such as dermal fillers are also available.